Chris was very concerned about preparing and laying a good foundation for his future. He was committed to striving for excellence on and off the field. It is because of his commitment we decided to allow his legacy to live forever by helping other young people achieve their educational goals.
A month before he passed, Chris wrote put his long term/short term goals and committed himself to achieving them. Even though God had a different plan, we are still so very proud of the responsible young man he was becoming.
- must be high school senior
- maintain 3.0 GPA
- participant in varsity athletics
- submit short term and long term goals along with steps you plan to take to achieve them
- accepted to 2 year or 4 year university or college
- demonstrate financial need
Applications meeting the above criteria will be eligible without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender or disability. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please submit by appointed deadline.
Thank you for your interest in The Christopher R Gregoire Scholarship.
Please submit along with your completed application:
- One page typed letter of introduction just simply telling us about yourself
- Copy of transcripts and ACT and/or SAT scores
- Typed goal Statement with long term and short term goals and plans to achieve them
- Page 3 of application filled out by school guidance counselor or school official
- Please scan all required documents along with application and email to us at:
ChrisGregoireFund@gmail.com or mail to:
The Christopher R Gregoire Scholarship
7522 Bichon Dr., Suite 120
Corpus Christi, TX 78414